We are currently accepting applications and classes are ongoing.
We are working closely with our technology partner to ensure our online MBA program is operating during this time. Here are some of the ways we are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Online Program: Our online MBA program is positioned to support student learning from virtually anywhere. This program remains open, with weekly live classes held in Zoom classrooms. Students are able to meet with one another and professors online at any time, and faculty in the program are trained to teach in the online environment.
- Application Requirements: We have made temporary adjustments to our admissions requirements to help support prospective students. Learn more about admissions requirement updates.
- Digital Campus: The digital campus for our online MBA program is designed to support connection and collaboration between people living all over the world. There are no barriers to discussion, and our online students remain active in their coursework.
- Innovation and Advancement: We are always monitoring our online curricula and technology to ensure the most rigorous and engaging experience for students. Our technology partner remains diligent and will continue to assess this experience.
- Ongoing Support Services: At this time, our admissions and student support teams remain active and available. You can reach out at any time to speak with a counselor on either of these teams to ask any questions you have.
- In-Person Experiences: Hands-on, in-person learning is a cornerstone of our online MBA program. We are evaluating in-person experiences and communicating directly with affected faculty and current students.
Are you still accepting applications to the online MBA program?
Yes. Currently applications are being accepted and processed. If you have concerns about completing application requirements at this time, reach out to an admissions counselor at +52 55 5351 2587 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are online classes cancelled?
No. All classes are running as scheduled. If you are a current student and have any questions or concerns about attending classes, reach out to your instructor or to student support.
What should I do if I am unable to send GRE scores, letters of recommendation or official transcripts?
If you would like to start or have already begun an application and are having difficulty securing required documentation, contact an admissions counselor at +52 55 5351 2587 or email@example.com.